Our equine clinic boasts outstanding diagnostic facilities, providing rapid results.
Outstanding equine diagnostic facilities
Our equine clinic boasts some outstanding equine diagnostic facilities, used by Oakhill clients and by those referred to us from other veterinary practices across the region:
- MRI – Vital in the diagnosis of lameness. With expert image interpretation (by our European specialists Rosie Owen and Guy Hinnigan)
- Digital Xray
- Mobile Xray that can be brought to your yard
- Ultrasound (for scanning soft tissue, pregnancy scans)
- 3M Flexible Endoscope – For Gastroscopy, bladder scopes, upper respiratory tract scoping, guttural pouch washes
In-house labOur in-house laboratory, provides rapid results, leading to a quicker diagnosis and treatment for your horse.
- Culture & sensitivity testing
- Centrifuge (for spinning of bloods, such as Cushing’s samples)