This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic, and passionate individual who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment whilst offering all clients a great service.
Who are we looking for?
As the professional first point of contact between our clients and the vet team you must:
- Thrive on delivering excellent customer service.
- Be an effective and confident communicator.
- Have strong administrative skills.
- Have the drive to join an energetic farm team.
- Be able to meet and greet farm clients and build relationships.
Based in Goosnargh, you will be joining our supportive and friendly farm team:
- Speaking regularly to our farm clients.
- Organising appointments.
- Assisting our team of vets.
- Dispensing drugs for deliveries and pick-ups.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a variety of jobs each day and can demonstrate the enthusiasm to fulfil the role, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Whatever your experience, if you’re passionate, reliable and get the job done, we’d love to hear from you, so please apply today!
The position is 32 hours a week – Monday & Tuesday 09.00-17.30 & Thursday & Friday 08.00-16.00 and working 1 in 3 Saturdays. Part time hours would be considered.