Export Veterinary Surgeon
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Export Veterinary Surgeon to join our practice in Preston, Lancashire. You will be focused predominately on the approval of Export Health Certificates (EHC) for products of animal origin, based in and around our rural base. You will be joining an established and busy team, fully supported by our friendly and experienced export vets.
Who are we?
Oakhill Veterinary Centre is a RCVS accredited multi-discipline practice offering a client-focused service to pets, farm and equine animals. Our talented team is made up of over 30 Veterinary Surgeons, 20+ Registered Veterinary Nurses, 5 Vet Techs and 40 support staff.
We are a flexible employer, open to discussing working patterns which fit your needs, so welcome applications from candidates looking for full or part-time work.
Happy, caring and supportive working environment
We want all our team members to feel motivated and satisfied at work. That’s why we’re committed to creating a caring environment where everyone can thrive, with initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, together with support from our management team.
- No OOH, weekend or on-call work.
- Clean and warm working conditions guaranteed.
- Flexible hours, with part-time and school term-time only considered.
- Proudly independent practice with ongoing investment being made.
- Five weeks paid holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Discounted veterinary fees.
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Service-related company sick pay.
- Company-owned accommodation (if needed) to help people relocate.
Ideally, we’re looking for someone with OCQ(V) export panels or export experience, but it’s not essential as full training will be provided. So, whatever your experience, if you’re enthusiastic, reliable and get the job done, we’d love to hear from you! Email your application to email@example.com.