Deputy Practice Manager
Based across all three of our branches, as Deputy Practice Manager for Oakhill Veterinary Centre, you will work alongside the Practice Manager, assisting in the smooth operational running of the practice.
Deputy Practice Manager
As Deputy Practice Manager for Oakhill Veterinary Centre, you will work alongside the Practice Manager, assisting in the smooth operational running of the practice. You will build strong relationships with the whole team (clinical, support staff, management and finance) and be the point of contact for issue reporting.
This is an exciting role in a business that has grown significantly over the last few years and continues to grow. You’ll have the perfect opportunity to develop your own skills and work to achievable objectives. You will be part of a friendly and supportive team, working in a face-paced environment where no two days are the same.
- Upkeep of vital services e.g. practice management system, IT hardware/software and telephone system.
- Working to Health and Safety standards, updating records, and ensuring that legal requirements are kept to a high standard.
- Building strong relationships with internal staff and third-party service providers e.g. liaising with IT support and maintenance.
- Facilities management, ensuring buildings and resources are fit for purpose.
- Internal communications to make sure staff are aware of changes in procedures and protocols.
- Working closely with all staff, across all divisions, developing a deep understanding of each.
- Ensuring we consistently provide a first-class service to our customers and assisting in the growth of the Customer Care Centre.
- Working with the Practice Manger to drive improvement across all areas of the business.
Key skills / attributes:
- Due to the confidential nature of the role, we require someone with absolute discretion and excellent people skills. Ability to communicate in a clear and understanding manner, with good listening skills is a must.
- Ability to work alongside the Practice Manger effectively; taking direction, asking questions, and communicating arising issues/concerns from the business, whilst building a strong, trusting, and respectful relationship.
- Great organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively, focus on the task in hand and multitask daily.
- An understanding of IT systems and terminology to accurately communicate any issues would be advantageous.
- Enthusiastic and happy to take a developing role in a busy & growing practice.
Salary up to £25,000 – based on skills, experience.
Please send your CV and any additional information to Deborah Pickervance, Practice Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org